Comment

Comment

Friday, June 3, 2016

Tricked by your wife (Text Version)

"I love it when you beg." Your wife laughed at you which made you feel so humiliated.
"But... It's... it's been almost a month... I... I thought... I... I could wa..." You stuttered feeling so humiliated.
"Oh god you're so pathetic..." She laughed as you felt so weak.
"What kind of a man begs his wife to let him watch her in bed with a big strong black man." She said looking at you as you looked down.
"A... a pathetic... cuckold." You told her feeling even weaker.
"Oh yes... and what more, I don't think I'll call you a man anymore, you're just a little boy." Your wife told you as you looked down.
Your wife loved to humiliate you before Antwan came over to fuck her.
You loved watching your wife getting fucked by black men, but for the past month you hadn't been allowed to watch.
And you had known for most of you adult life that you were a real cuck.
"And are you going to beg Antwan just like you are begging me?" She then asked you.
"N... no... that would be so disrespectful... I... I would never disrespect a black man like that." You told her honestly.
"Oh... would it?" Your wife asked even though she knew how respectful you were to the black man, but as she looked over at you, she got a rather evil look in her eyes.
"Well... when Antwan gets here, I want you to beg him to let you watch him fuck me." Your wife then told you.
"N... no... please honey... that... that would be so incredibly disrespectful... he... he would probably not let me watch for a long time if I did something like that." You told her getting down on your knees and really begging her.
"Are you saying no to me?" She then looked rather upset at you.
"N... no honey, of... of course not." You told her as you loved her too much to say no to her even though you were going to disrespect a black man.
"That's a good cuck." She told you as she leaned down and caressed your cheek with her hand as she also gave you a full view of her big breasts.
"You know what? Just because you've been dying to see me with Antwan for a month now, I'm going to take a photo when I'm in bed with him. Would you like that?" Your wife then asked you with a kind look in her eyes.
"Y... yes... th... thank you honey... I... I love you." You then told her looking up at her.
"Oh... I love you too." She told you just as the doorbell rang.

As your wife knew that it was Antwan, she went and opened the door topless wearing only a skimpy thong.
As Antwan saw your wife, he grabbed her ass with one hand as he pulled her in locking lips with her, as they passionately kissed.
Even though you knew it was going to be extremely disrespectful of you, you nervously walked over to Antwan and your wife.
"Ehm... Antwan... I..." You stuttered as the stopped kissing for a bit as Antwan and your wife looked over at you.
"I... I feel like... I should be allowed to... watch as you take my wife in bed." You said feeling so nervous knowing you were disrespecting him.
"What you just say?" Antwan looked angry.
"I... I..." You felt too intimidated to say anything.
"Did this husband of yours just tell me what to do?" Antwan looked over at your wife and then back at you, as you looked down.
"I'm so sorry Antwan... I really must apologize for my husband... I never thought he could be so disrespectful... he has always been so respectful of the black man in the past, I don't know what came over him." Your wife apologized to Antwan.
"It's been a long time since a white boy disrespected me like that." He said.
"I... I..." You were going to apologize as you felt so regretful, even though you had promised your wife.
"From now on, you're not even going to be allowed to stay in the house and listen to your wife moan as I fuck her. Whenever I come over, you're going to take a drive." Antwan told you in a harsh way.
"Y... yes... sir." You felt so regretful as you tried to be extra respectful.
"And to think, I thought my husband had been so respectful as of late, that I was going to ask you if I could take a photo of the two of us in bed Antwan... but now I wouldn't even dream of doing such a thing after he disrespected you like that." Your wife then told him as she then gave you an evil look.
You couldn't help feeling betrayed as your wife had promised you to take a picture, and now you knew she hadn't planned to take a photo at all, she just wanted to humiliate you even more.
Then as you were on your way out as Antwan had told you, you looked around and saw the two of them walking upstairs to the bedroom, just as your wife looked over and laughed at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment