Comment

Comment

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Want me to write a story about you and your wife?

Over the years I've received personal pictures from fans, wanting me to write a story about them going black. This has been something that I've quite enjoyed doing, so I thought, why not keep doing it.


In simple terms. I take your personal photos, and make a picture story out of them, like the ones here on my blog. (Though you will be the only one seeing the story, as I will only email it to you, and not post it anywhere else.)


If you want me to write a picture story for your husband, for your wife, for the both of you, send me a couple of your own personal photos, (please none that you find on the web, and pretend to be yours.)

I get a lot of inspiration from photos, so these are the kinds of photos I am interested in:

Full size (and sexy) photos of your wife. These don't have to be nude. She can wear plain clothes, bikinis, lingerie, but they can also be nude photos.
Photos of you and your wife together.
Photos where I can see your faces.

Pictures I'm not interested in:

Photos where I can't see faces.
Close up shots of penises and vaginas.


In your email, feel free to also tell me a bit about yourselves. Your age, jobs, etc.

Again, you will be the only one seeing the pictures and stories. I will only send them to your email, and not post them anywhere else.


NOTE: This is something I will be doing from time to time, and I can't guarantee that I will end up writing a story for you. It's something I keep on the back burner, for when I'm not writing my own stories.

However, if you do send me some good photos, you may sit there one day reading your emails, and wham, there's suddenly a picture story about your wife going black sitting in your in folder.

Send your photos to my email: eeric.stories@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment