Comment

Comment

Friday, November 20, 2015

Being a Supportive and Respectful Husband (Text Version)

Your beautiful wife now stood there completely naked, her eyes fixed on Tyrone as he looked back at her.
As you stood there next to Tyrone, you felt more and more nervous as you knew that you should really ask for permission.
"Ehm... Mr... Mr. Tyrone... am... am I allowed to... watch?" You stuttered out feeling so nervous.
"You really are a pathetic white boy, aren't you." Tyrone had a mean look on his face as he looked over at you standing there, wearing nothing but a white t shirt, your small three inch penis out in the open.
"I... I just... I just don't want to... disrespect a black man." You said stuttering feeling a bit anxious.
"Aight, I tell you what. Get down on all fours and kiss both my feet, and then stand up and tell your wife what pathetic white boy you are." Tyrone told you which made you feel hopeful as you really wanted to be allowed to stay and watch as he took your wife.
As you got down on your knees, you glanced over at your wife, and you felt so weak as you saw the look she gave you.
It was a look that needed no explanation, it was the look of a woman who would never see her husband as a real man, only as a boy.
That look would probably stay with you forever as you turned your head around, lowered it and kissed Tyrone's feet.
Then as you slowly got up and faced your wife, you knew that you had to be completely honest and tell your wife what a complete wimp you are, and then pray that Tyrone feels that you were respectful enough.
"Honey... I want you to know that everyday when I wake up, the first thing I think about is how much I hope that today you will get to feel a strong black man inside of you."  You said feeling like a real cuck, but you also knew that it probably wasn't enough.
"I also hope that the black man will allow me to go down on you after he has shot his load inside of you, so that I can clean your spunk filled pussy." You said something that you had never told your wife before.
"God you are such a pathetic wimp." Your wife then told you as she looked at you like you were such a loser.
You couldn't help but feel hurt as your loving wife told you that, as you hoped that Tyrone would feel that you had shown him enough respect.
But as Tyrone didn't say anything, you knew that you had to keep going.
"Ehm... Mr. Tyrone... I also feel that I should apologize to you for something I didn't do back when me and my wife got married." You said looking down a bit.
"I... I really wished that I had asked her if she wanted to go black on our wedding night, but I couldn't get my nerve up to ask her. I really feel like I disrespected the black man for not asking her." You told Tyrone hoping that he didn't feel like it had been too disrespectful.
"I remember thinking that you were struggling with something that night. I really wish that you had been more of a man and asked me, I would have loved to be taken by black man in my white wedding dress." Your wife said.
"I'll tell you what white boy, I'll let your wife here decide if you stay or go." Tyrone then said as you felt so relieved as you knew your wife would let you stay and watch.
"Well... I know my husband really loves watching me with a black man, especially someone so strong and big as you Tyrone." Your wife said as you started imagining your wife being taken from behind by Tyrone, hearing her loud moans.
"But I feel that he really disrespected the black man by not asking me to go black on our wedding night. And knowing that I could have felt a huge black cock inside of me, instead of my husband's tiny penis, is something that I just can't get over." Your wife then said which made you feel like you had just been punched in the stomach.
"So, I'm sorry honey, but I want you to leave." Your wife then told you.
"B... but... I... I." You stuttered.
"You heard your wife white boy, get out!" Tyrone told you in a mean way.
Even though you badly wanted to jerk off to your wife having passionate sex with Tyrone, you would never dream of talking back to a Black man.
And as you were a guest in Tyrone's house, you knew that you couldn't even listen from the next room, that you had to get in your car and drive away.
"Yo, white boy... I'll give you a little something to think about." Tyrone said as you turned around.
Tyrone had grabbed your wife around her waist and pulled her close to him, as he had stepped out of his underwear and was now completely naked as well.
As he had pressed her up against himself, you could see his huge black cock hanging down past your wife's hip.
Tyrone then reached up and grabbed your wife's breast and squeezed as she let out a soft moan.
"Now get out white boy, I'm gonna fuck your wife harder than she's ever been fucked before." Tyrone gave you a smug look as you reluctantly closed the door.
As you got dressed you felt so weak, thinking about your wife and Tyrone up there.
You had been waiting a whole week to see your wife get blacked, but you didn't' blame her for not letting you watch, you knew that it was your fault.
You knew that you had disrespected the black man back at your wedding night, and that's just not something a white man like yourself does.

3 comments:

  1. I love how Tyrone gets the white wife sexually excited by humiliating her white husband. And I love how the husband has to kneel in front of Tyrone and kiss his feet.

    Next time, Tyrone should have the white boy wash Tyrone's car, or do Tyrone;'s laundry, while Tyrone makes love to the white boy' wife

    Todd

    ReplyDelete
  2. want to go black bad like this and my husband submissive like this to Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's natural for Tyrone to humiliate the whiteboi in front of both the whiteboi's friends and Tyrone's Black buds

    ReplyDelete