Comment

Comment

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Reparations - Part 3 (Text Version)

As the two of you were driving to your new home you remembered how you had met your beautiful wife.
It was back in college that you had spotted this gorgeous girl protesting with a small group of people against the suspension of a black athlete. You knew that you just had to get to know her, so you joined in the protest, and later as you got to know her you learned that she rather passionate about the Black Freedom Movement.
The Black Freedom Movement was a radical pro African empowerment group that worked towards moving the black race into their rightful place.
At first it sounded a bit out there, but as you started getting more and more involved with both the movement and the girl, you realized that it was all right what they were working towards.
Now years later the girl had become your wife and the two of you had bought a house in the first state that had begun with reparations. When you bought the house a welcome package was sent home for the two of you, there was a book with what you thought were simple guidelines, but these guidelines were strongly enforced.
However you only briefly skimmed through the text, your wife on the other hand read page by page.
"Honey, I think you should read this." Your wife told you as you pulled in to the small town where you had bought your house.
"I will later, but take a look, we're here, our new home." You told her as you drove through the town.
"It's beautiful, I wish we had found out about this place earlier." Your wife told you.
It had been a few years since the state came out with their new reparations laws, but it was kept a bit quiet until everything was worked out. But after hearing about it on the news, your wife found out from a friend of hers that was already living there in a small town, what a great place it was. And now here the two of you were, driving up to your new house.
"Helen's house is just in the next street, we should go and see her later." Your wife said about the friend who had told the two of you about the house here.
"We will, but now lets check out our new house." You said as the two of you stepped out of your car.
You both were smiling as you stepped inside, as you imagined yourself living here with your wife for the rest of your life.
"Look at this backyard." Your wife said as you walked over to her and placed your arms around her.
"Think we're going to do just fine here." You told her as she smiled.
An hour later as you had begun unpacking a bit, and you were coming down from upstairs, you saw a large black man standing in the hallway.


"Excuse me." You said as he looked up at you.
"Excuse you, you better have something better than that to tell me." He said looking at you in a rather mean way.
"This is my house, I don't think I invited you in." You told him.
"What you say, this is your house? You're going to keep disrespecting me?!" He then said as you didn't know what he was talking about.
"Honey, what's going on?" You wife came around.
"I don't know, this man just stood here when I came down." You told her.
"This your husband or something?" He then asked your wife.
"Yes. Your wife said looking at him as it looked like she remembered something.
"This fool has been disrespecting me ever since you pulled up to the house." He told her as you didn't know what he was talking about.
"Oh honey I think he's the landlord of this neighborhood." Your wife then said.
"That's right woman, I am, and I had been waiting over at my crib for more than an hour now, and this white boy is still standing there looking like he doesn't know shit!" He tells her.
"I don't know who you are but I think you better leave now." You then told the black man.
"Honey wait." Your wife tried to say.
"I better what? That's it mutha fucka, that's it!" He then gave you a hard punch to the stomach, which made you fall down.
"Please... we're new here, he didn't know. He doesn't know the rules." Your wife came over.
Your wife tried to calm him down walking him away from you down the hall towards the door.
You didn't know what else to do other than to call the sheriff in town.
"Honey are you okay." Your wife came back as you saw the black man still standing there.
"You should know, I've just called the sheriff so you better get out." You then told him.
"No honey, you shouldn't have done that, I had apologized and..." Your wife said.
"Why, he's the..." You said.
"I told you before, you should have read the book we were sent, there are rules here." She told you.
"I just thought that they were..." You said as you finally stood up on your feet.
"No, the rules here are important, it's something both of us worked for in the Black Freedom Movement." She began telling you.


"With the reparations here the African people here have gotten the respect that they deserve, and those rules are a part of that respect." She told you.
"You better listen to your woman." The black man said as he stood there as he didn't seem to be worried about the fact that you had called the sheriff.
Though you were a part of the Black Freedom Movement, because you had been busy with work and such, you hadn't really been paying much attention to them the last couple of years, even though your wife had still attended meetings.
As you were talking a car pulled over outside, and you saw the sheriff walk up to the house, the sheriff was a large and tall black man, looking like he had played some football.
"What's going on here?" He asked with a low voice.
"This white boy here didn't pay reparations to me when he drove up here." The black man told him.
"Excuse me, but he punched me." You said as the sheriff quickly interrupted you.
"Hey! You keep your mouth shut. I see what you mean. Disrespecting white boys like that should be knocked around." The sheriff told him as you got a bit nervous.
"What about the woman?" He then asked.
"Sheriff we're..." Your wife tried to say.
"Girl, I hope you're not going to be disrespecting us like your husband here!" The sheriff said as your wife lowered her head a bit.
"They're both new here, but at least she took the time to read through the book that they send out to white people who move here." The black landlord told the sheriff.
"Okay. You want me to take this white boy in?" He then asked the landlord.
"Yeah you better, I might beat the shit out of him if you don't, nothing I hate more than a white boy who doesn't know his place." The landlord told the sheriff.
"Okay boy, lets go." The sheriff took a strong hold of your arm.
"But I..." You didn't know what to do as your wife walked out with the two of you.
"You better give your husband here that book, disrespecting proud negroes like this isn't a good start for the two of you here." The sheriff told your wife.
"I'll bring it right over, is it okay if I come down when I've settled things here with the landlord?" Your wife asked him.
"That's fine." The Sheriff told her as he put you in the back of the car.
As he pulled in to the sheriff office you sat in the back nervously thinking about what had happened.
"Now let me make one thing clear boy! I don't want to hear a fucking thing out of you unless I'm talking to you, you hear me!" He told you as he got you out of the car.
"Yes... I... understand." You felt intimidated as the two of you walked inside the station.

"Yo boss, what this one do?" One of the black deputies asked as the sheriff opened the cell and threw you inside.
"Just moved here, and right away he pissed off a landlord over at pane street. Didn't pay his reparations." The Sheriff told him.
"Nothing worse than a white boy who doesn't show proper respect." The deputy said looking at you.
"That reminds me, you know my brotha Jermaine, he's a landlord over at East street." The deputy began.
"Yeah, I know that niggah, he's a mean fucker." The sheriff said as they both laughed.
"Well he caught this mutha fucking white boy putting sun tan oil on his girlfriend's back, and the bitch was all naked lying there and shit. And Jermaine knew the niggah well who the white boy's girlfriend belonged to, and he knew that he wouldn't have told this boy that he could touch his girlfriend." The deputy said and as you heard them talking you started to feel a knot forming in your stomach.
"Oh that white boy is getting his ass beaten." The sheriff said.
"Not only that, but Jermaine had him kicked out of his own house, and he's staying at a motel until he's worked for this niggah for I don't know how long!" The deputy told him.
"If I had been that niggah I would have told him that he couldn't see his girlfriend again." The sheriff told him.
"Nah I don't think I would do that, personally I love the times when you can hear that white boy whimper as he's sitting there watching as I fuck his woman, those are the fucking times!" The deputy said grinning.
"I know that." The sheriff agreed.
You didn't really know what to think as you heard all this.
But then a few hours later your wife came over to the station.
"Honey... are you okay?" She asked you?
"Yes... but where have you been, I thought that you were coming right after?" You asked her.
"Well I had to make it alright with the landlord, I don't want us to come off as disrespectful on the first day in our new town." She told you as couldn't help but to wondered what she meant by making it alright.
"I see, well I..." You said.
"Oh wait, here's the book. I hope you read it well this time, you should really learn the rules honey." She told you.
"Oh right, thanks." You said as she was about to hand you the book.
"Yo, what do you think you're doing!" The deputy from before came up to your wife.


"I was just giving my husband this book." She told him.
"Give me that shit, we have to make sure it's alright." The deputy told her.
"Oh, sorry about that. The sheriff said that it was okay if I brought over the book for my husband. We've just moved here and he haven't read it yet." She told him.
"Ah right, the boss told me about your white boy here." He said.
"I'll handle this." The sheriff came out.
"Aight boss." The deputy gave your wife a look that you didn't like as he walked away.
He checked over the book for a moment as he then handed it to you.
"You better read it well, otherwise it's going to be rough time for you here!" The sheriff told you.
"I will, I know I should have read before, and I'm sorry." You had realized sitting in that cell listening to the deputies talk that it was important for you to read it.
And not only because of that, it was important for your wife that you knew it, and you would do anything not to disappoint her.
"I know he will learn the rules Sheriff." Your wife told him.
"Well honey I just had to drop off that book to you, but I have to head back to the house now." Your wife told you and the sheriff.
"What? Can't you stay for a bit?" You asked her wondering why she had to go back so soon.
"Well the landlord had a few things he wanted me to do before he was satisfied." Your wife told you as you felt anxious hearing that.
"What do you mean?" You asked her.
"Honey, I can't disrespect him by telling you, he wanted to tell you when you are released." She told you.
"Yeah you listen to her white boy, sounds like your wife here knows what it means to be respectful, unlike the mutha fucka behind bars!" The sheriff told you.
"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you." You told him.
As your wife left you couldn't help but to think about what she could have meant by "things".
"Damn boss, that was his wife!" The deputy came over to the sheriff after your wife had left.
"Fuck yeah." You didn't like the way they said that.
"I don't live in the west part of town, but I think I will make a visit to that New Arrivals meeting this month." The Sheriff told his deputy.
"Yeah wouldn't mind a taste of that pussy myself." The deputy told him and as he said that the knot in your stomach grew.
"You know what niggah, seeing as you have to guard this white boy all day, I'll see if I can't get you in as well." The Sheriff said as the deputy looked over at you grinning.

As you read the book over the next couple of days you started to realize what they meant by reparations.
Even though most of these rules you had a hard time reading, and you felt both anxious and jealous as you thought about your wife as you kept reading. But you knew that your wife really believed that the black race is superior and should be treated as such, as the book thought you, and though it hurt, you felt that you needed to believe as much as the woman you love did.
Then a day later your wife came back down to the station.
"Honey, the sheriff called and told me that you were getting released today." Your wife told you.
"Oh, that's great." You said as you hadn't been told that you were getting out today.
"So white boy, you learned the rules yet?" The sheriff came up to the two of you.
"Yes sir, I have. I wanted to apologize if I disrespected you in any way when you arrested me." You told him.
"We'll see, but it sounds like your husband is ready to be released." The sheriff told the two of you.
"I'm so glad honey, I've missed you." Your wife told you.
"But first there's a few things I need to speak with your wife about, in my office." The sheriff told the two of you.
"Why don't you go and wait in my office." The sheriff told your wife as she walked over to his office.
"Now lets see if you have really learned some respect white boy, you keep a close eye on that door." The sheriff told you with a smug look on his face.
You started feeling really anxious as watched the sheriff go in to his office and then close the door behind him.
In the back of your head images were flashing, horrible images of what you thought was going to happen, but then it happened. The door slowly opened and the first thing you saw was the sheriff with his pants dropped to his feet, as you saw a huge black cock hanging down between his legs.
Then you saw something that made your heart start pumping really fast.
The sheriff turned around and your wife came in to view as she was on her knees, just in front of him, as you saw her fish his cock head up in her mouth. She slowly gave him a few sucks as she then reached around and grabbed his ass with both her hands as your wife began to really suck him passionately. You saw her head bob in and out as she took his cock, and even though you had never felt so jealous you couldn't help but to think that she had never done that to you.

And as you remembered what you had read in the book, you realized that she had probably waited for some time to really give herself to the black man, and now that she had she would not hold back like she had obviously done with you. As you stood there in your cell watching your beautiful wife sucking this black man's cock, you found yourself whimpering and at that time you looked up and saw the grin on the sheriff's face, which made you feel ever worse. Then after something that felt like an hour, you even heard the sheriff grunt out as you realized that he must have cum in your wife's mouth, and she made no attempt to keep it out or to spit it out, which meant that she lovingly had swallowed every last drop of semen. A few minutes later as the sheriff had closed the door after which both your wife and the sheriff walked out.
"So white boy, you said something before about the respect that you had learned?" The sheriff asked you.
"Y..es, I know that I should have given reparations to the landlord when we arrived here, and I will apologize to him as well when I get back to my house." You said looking at the Sheriff.
"Good." The sheriff said as he opened the cell.
"Now why don't you give your wife a kiss, I know you've been away from her for days now." The sheriff said with smug look.
Your wife was smiling as she gave you a hug and planted her lips on yours and all you could think about was her lips had just been wrapped around his black cock, and the taste of cum in her mouth from swallowing all of his sperm.
On the way home your wife gave you some more news.
"Honey, there's something I should tell you, I know Tyrone wants to tell you." She began.
"Tyrone?" You asked.
"Oh, That's our landlord, his name is Tyrone." Your wife told you.
"Well the thing is, I will be staying with him this weekend, I know he wanted to tell you this, but we're both new to this, so I wanted to let you know." Your wife said looking at you.
"Oh... will you be... you know... sleeping with..." You said not really wanting to know.
"Yes." Your wife said giving you a quick look as the two of you drove back to your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment