Comment

Comment

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Handing your Wife to the Black Man (Text Version)

You were looking down at the stairs as you and your wife were walking up to Tyrone's house.
As you looked up you caught your wife's eyes as she was looking at you, smiling.
She looked so beautiful in her lingerie, it didn't do much to cover her gorgeous figure.
You and your wife had talked about this for the last couple of weeks, having you walk her up to Tyrone's house.
This was not something a white man like yourself did, as it were extremely disrespectful for a white man to go up to a Black man's house, unless he had been invited, which you had not been.
Both you and your wife knew that it might offend a Black man like Tyrone, and that he might give your a beating.
But you were willing to take the chance, because you had wanted to hand your wife over to Tyrone in person for some time now, you felt like it was something a white man like yourself should do.
Because for as long as you remember you had had nothing but respect for the powerful Black man, and when you and your wife got married, it only felt natural that she should belong to the Black man.
But then as you saw his front door you started to get nervous, because you knew that you were disrespecting Tyrone by walking up to his house without his permission.
Suddenly the door opened and Tyrone was standing there looking at the two of you.
"What do you think you're doing here white boy?!" He looked at you in a mean way.
"I... I..." You started to tremble a bit.
"I... know I've disrespected you... but I really wanted to hand my wife over to you in person, just once..." You stuttered looking down.
"Is that so... Well I would say that you have some big balls on you, but we both know a white boy like yourself don't have them like that." He said said with a smirk as you looked down nervously.
"Well... what are you waiting for?" Tyrone told you in a strong voice.
"Oh..." You looked up at Tyrone and then at your wife as you slowly started to walk with her towards Tyrone.
Then as you slowly reached up and laid your wife's hand in Tyrone's big Black hand, your wife smiled at him.
Tyrone then gave you a smug look as he put his other hand on your wife's butt, squeezed and pulled her in.
He planted his lips on hers as they kissed passionately, you could see your wife's tongue against his lips as looked up a few times.
Tyrone then moved his hands up your wife's back, and slid her lingerie straps off her shoulders, exposing her large breasts.
He looked at her a second as he then cupped her right breast, as your wife moaned, as he again kissed her.
"Yo white boy!" Tyrone then said strongly. "Yes." You said looking up at him.
"Pull down your wife's thong!" He told you as your heart started to pump faster.
You felt her smooth skin as you reached up and slowly began to pull her thong down her thighs, your wife giving you a smile as you looked up.
"Damn you're wet." Your wife moaned as Tyrone had slid his fingers down her pussy.
"Oh!" Your wife called out a little as Tyrone reached around her and lifted her up,
If you had done that to your wife, you would have struggled holding her there, but Tyrone held her up with close to no effort.
"Now pull my sweats down!" Tyrone told you in a strong manner.
You had never been this close to another man's junk before, but as you reached around his waist, you could clearly see the outline of a huge long cock.
As your pulled his pants down, this huge twelve inch black cock popped right out, landing right up against your wife's pussy which made he squeal.
You had never felt so inferior to a Black man before, but you knew that this is how it should be.
But then suddenly Tyrone lowered your wife, and pulled up his pants.
"Wait for me upstairs." He told your wife as watched her naked butt walk inside.
"Yo! You thought I would let this slide white boy, you coming up to my house without my permission!" Tyrone then said harshly.
"I'm... I'm sorry... I know I..." You said stuttering.
"Don't interrupt me when I'm talking...  you're lucky your wife knows how to worship a nigga, otherwise I would give you a serious beating." Tyrone told you as you looked down not wanting to disrespect him further.
"With that said, I liked the way that you gave me your wife, that's how a white boy should act." Tyrone told you.
"Think I'm gonna tell some of my niggas about that." Tyrone told you which actually made you feel a bit proud.
"But let me tell you one thing white boy, the next time you bring your wife over here, don't you dare come up here again!"
"I... I know I disrespected you, but I just felt that I had to hand her over to you myself, like it's what a white man like myself should do. And... it's, me and my wife's third anniversary tomorrow, and this was also a way for me to show her how much I love her." You told Tyrone feeling anxious.
"Is that right, well I'm somewhat of a romantic myself, and just because it's your anniversary, I'm gonna have her stay here tomorrow on your special day. I'm gonna give her a real good time." Tyrone told you with a smug look which made you feel a bit jealous for telling him, as you had wanted to spend tomorrow with her.

1 comment:

  1. Love t o have ny husband ED hnd me over to a blac man like this Mary Schelske

    ReplyDelete