Comment

Comment

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Black Boss (Text Version)

Your heart started pumping as you entered your house with Tyrone behind you, not to mention the knot that you felt in your stomach.
You knew that you had messed up, and no one messes with Tyrone without serious payback.
And you knew exactly how Tyrone paid someone back that had fucked with him, in the year that you had worked for him you had heard him telling other white guys.
And from the first time you had heard it, you prayed that you never had stand there in front of Tyrone as he told you what was going to happen.
But then one day you heard that familiar tone in Tyrone's voice, the one you had heard many times before, and prayed that you would never hear.
"Get the fuck in here you mutha fucking white boy!"
Your legs started to tremble as you walked in to Tyrone's office, and if Tyrone's wasn't intimidating enough, his two homeboys were sitting in the room looking at you as you walked in.
"You didn't think I would find out you mutha fucka!" Tyrone yelled at you.
"I... I'm sorry Tyrone, I missed one payment, but I..." You stuttered.
"You did what! Oh I should fuck you up right here and now!" Tyrone yelled at you as you realized that he didn't know about the payment.
"I'm sorry..." You stuttered feeling so anxious.
"Nah, I have something better in mind. I called your wife earlier and told her that her fucking husband had disrespected me, and that I was coming up there and for her to get ready." Tyrone told you as you knew what he meant.
"You've worked here long enough to know that I have you white boys stay here as I head over to your house and fuck those sweet ass wives of yours." Tyrone told you as you felt a knot forming in your stomach.
"But you have disrespected me in such a fucking way that your are going to come with me white boy. You're going to stand right there and watch as this nigga fucks your wife!" Tyrone told you as you didn't know what to think.
"Now get the fuck going, this fat nigga is eager to get some tight white pussy!"
Then back at your house you were walking out back where your wife was waiting for Tyrone, and as you walked outside you could see that she was a bit surprised to see you, as she stood there all naked.
But it wasn't the fact that she was naked that made you feel even more anxious, it was the look she gave Tyrone as he walked outside.
You had seen that look on many women around Tyrone, and at that moment you knew that your wife had already slept with Tyrone.
"At least your wife here knows how to respect a nigga." Tyrone grinned as your wife smiled at him just before they started tongue kissing.

No comments:

Post a Comment